Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Newsboy Cap


I signed up with Craftsy, an online learning community, some time ago and quickly placed this Newsboy Cap from Waffle Patterns on my list of projects to try. When a cold spell hit our area in mid-April, I took the opportunity (and the entire day!) to sew this cute cap. The instructions and pattern from Waffle Patterns were clear and well-written, but my sewing skills and knowledge (or lack thereof) influenced the time it took to complete this pattern.

MrsMisadventure

I think overall it came out cute. I discovered that I must have a big head (haha). So the next time I sew this pattern, I'll either use a stretchier fabric or increase the size to accommodate my big head. But for now, I used a different family member to model the cap.

MrsMisadventure
Her Majesty modeling the Newsboy Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment