Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goals for 2013. How'd we do?

At the beginning of 2013, I created a set of goals for myself. Some of these goals were achieved and some were derailed. But, all in all the year involved many opportunities for learning and growth, something I truly enjoy.
Regarding Food Goals, I set out to attempt:
2013 Food Goal Summary: It looks as if our search for a biscuit recipe continues as will my attempts to improve on cake decorating. After all, my little niece's birthday is quickly approaching. :)

One of my favorite snack recipes: Caramel popcorn
 Regarding House Goals, here's what we set out to do and what we accomplished,

Outdoors

Indoors
  • Sand and paint the dining room built-in cabinets (Yes! 100% complete. I am so happy to have the dining room built-ins painted white. It has made a world of difference!)
  • Sand and paint the hallway
  • Add insulation in the attic
  • His bedroom closet redo
  • Hers bedroom closet redo
  • Pantry/Appliance closet redo
  • Install doors in the master bedroom
  • Build a shoe cubby - A definite for 2014!
2013 House Goal Summary: While we accomplished quite a lot on the exterior of our current home, the list for the interior projects remains (and is growing!). I am brimming with ideas, but we will plan to continue completing these projects a little at a time.
Fence is installed and garden boxes are built and stained
Where do we go from here? For 2014, I plan to continue trying new recipes and finishing the list of house projects. I also have some sewing and organizing projects up my sleeve. I am also planning to take a photography class to better understand my new camera. I can not wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment